It is Big City time! Meet the Captain and his yellow friend Duck in a brand new play. Navigate Central Park’s lake surrounded by the colour of the trees and its never sleeping skyline. Discover new friends, deliver meals and receive colourful crates to convert into plants. Plant flowers all around in an endlessly growing garden.
– Sail the Park’s delightful atmosphere, below the bridges, around the fountain and immerse yourself in the city’s soundscapes
– Choose and load the meal to deliver from a selection of healthy and balanced food
– Make the hungry visitors happy and collect the waste crates per colour (Plastic, Glass, Paper and Organic)
– Bring the waste to be recycled at the lake’s fun house and receive flowers and plants
– Plant the gardens around the lake!
– Discover the giant turtle and much more!
– Change camera angle by swiping and pinching
– No rules, no stress. Pretend play game
– Child-friendly interface
– No third-party advertising
– “A1000Seas Central Park” is not just a game – it’s a playground where you and your kids choose just what you want to do. Just navigating around the beautiful scenery or having fun with the crates and the characters. It is a great tool to play and a very enjoyable way to introduce the material recycling theme. Discover more through the App.
In addition to the App discover free iBooks dedicated to healthy food and materials recycling. The posters are printable for home and school. And for those who want to play with the technology with their parents or teacher, you will find downloadable models for 3D-printing*. *Rules for usage with children are on the website and embedded in the models.